For many years, the pedigree dogs have proved to be very popular. But things appear to be changing in the canine world. Crossbreeds are very rapidly becoming popular among many families. They make great family pets and have awesome personalities. Indeed, by merging two temperaments and physical characteristics of each parent breed, you will get fascinating dog breeds. However, it is very important to keep in mind that it will be difficult to predict the crossbreed's temperament and physical appearance as it is never certain which traits it will get from of each parent.
Advantages of having a crossbreed dog
These delightful and lovable pups will steal your heart. Most of them have very loving, calm natures that fit easily into family environments. Likewise, because they have purebred parents, albeit, from different dog breeds, designer dogs are less likely to inherit a genetic disorder. Also, most of mixed breeds are hypoallergenic. This is in fact the reason why the Labradoodle was created.
10 of the cutest dog crossbreed
With their endearing names, it’s difficult not to fall head over heels for these bundles of cuteness. Take a Poodle and a Corgi and the crossbreed is a Corgipoo. A Poodle and a Schnauzer result in a Schnoodle. Or how about a Cockador – a dog crossbreed between a Labrador and a Cocker Spaniel. These dogs are certainly as enchanting as their names.
Here we have chosen 10 crossbreed dog we would like you to discover. Although we are sure you will adore them just as we do.
The Cavapoo is a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Poodle. This crossbreed is an excellent addition to the family because they get on well with children, they are outgoing and love to cuddle. This loyal and intelligent dog will love to learn new tricks.
2. The Labradoodle
The Labradoodle is a cross between a Labrador and a Poodle. This crossbreed is famous for its curly coat and great personality. The Labradoodle is a great family pet, it gets on well with children, loves to play and will enjoy a cuddle on the sofa.
3. The Goldendoodle
Take a Golden Retriever and mix it with a Poodle and you will get a Goldendoodle. This crossbreed is known for its curly coat, affectionate nature and intelligence. They make wonderful family pets and will love to play and learn new tricks.
4. The Pomsky
The Pomsky's parent breeds are the Pomeranian and the Siberian Husky. If you are looking for the beauty of a Husky and the fluffiness of a Pomeranian, then the Pomsky is the pet for you. They are small, intelligent and very playful. They will be a great addition to your family.
5. The Labsky
The Labsky is a result of crossing a Labrador and a Siberian Husky. This crossbreed is an active, loyal and intelligent dog. These adorable dogs will need a huge amount of exercise and will need to be stimulated intellectually. Therefore, they will love to learn new tricks.
6. The Morkie
The Morkie is a mix between a Maltese and a Yorkshire terrier. This small ball of fluff loves to be around people and other pets and will play with anyone who wants to. They can be stubborn sometimes, so they will need to be trained at an early age and its owner will need to be patient and persistant.
The Jug is a cross between a Jack Russell and a Pug. This crossbreed is intelligent, active and very affectionate. They are easy to train but will need a consistent training to understand what is asked of him. The Jug is an energetic dog and will need an important amount of exercise per day.
Take a Maltese crossed with a Poodle and you will get a cute Maltipoo. This small dog is very affectionate and loves to play. Because of its size, living in a flat will be fine for a Maltipoo, as long as it gets its daily walk. They are a great companion for children and elderlies.
The Cockapoo is a mix between a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle. This crossbreed is very easy to train, loves to play and cuddle up with its family. The Cockapoo is a perfect addition to the family and on top of that, if you have allergies to dog hair, this dog is hypoallergenic.
The Puggle is a cross between a Pug and a Beagle. This small dog is a great family pet who gets on well with other pets and children. They are intelligent and eager to please meaning they are easy to train. Puggles do like the sound of their voice and can tend to bark, therefore they will need to be trained when to bark at an early age.
You enjoyed discovering these 10 cute dog crossbreeds? Have a look at these other ones:
- Everything you need to know about the Cockapoo
- The Labrottie: Rottweiler Labrador cross
- Pom a Pug: The Pomerian and Pug crossbreed
- The Jack Tzu: Jack Russell and Shih Tzu crossbreed
- The Goldador: The Golden Retriever and Labrador crossbreed
- The Jack a Bee: a Jack Russell cross Beagle dog
- Golden retriever x German shepherd: everything you need to know
- The Patterjack guide: Patterdale cross Jack Russell
- Everything you need to know about the Chi-poo: Chihuahua cross Poodle
- Your guide to the Husky cross Collie
- All about the Husky cross Staffy
- Golden retriever cross Husky: Your guide to the Goberian
- The Rottsky: Rottweiler and husky cross
- Everything you need to know about the American Bulldog cross Staffy
- The Shichi: Shi tzu cross Chihuahua
- Pugapoo: the pug cross poodle
- Everything you need to know about the Cavapoo
- Jack Russell cross Chihuahua: everything you need to know
- The German shepherd – Labrador crossbreed
- The Labsky: a Labrador/husky crossbreed
- The Labrador/Collie crossbreed
- Pomchi: the Pomeranian and Chihuahua crossbreed
- Pomsky: The husky/Pomeranian crossbreed
- A guide to the Jackshund: Dachshund cross Jack Russell
- Everything you need to know about the Border Terrier cross Jack Russell
- Your guide to the Staffy cross Jack Russell
- Goldendoodle: Golden retriever cross Poodle
- Jack Russell cross Pug: everything you need to know
- Chihuahua cross Pug: everything you need to know
- Everything you need to know about the French Bulldog cross pug
- The Shichon: Shih Tzu cross Bichon Frise
- The Pug-zu: Shi tzu cross pug
- Corgi cross Husky: a guide to the Horgi
- Everything you need to know about the Lhasapoo dog
- Everything you need to know about the French Bulldog cross Staffy
- Meet the Staffador: The Staffy cross Labrador
- Everything you need to know about a puggle