It’s not just in Disney movies that dogs enjoy meatballs. And how can we blame them? There’s hardly a tastier meal out there!
Now, be aware that the meatballs we eat and the meatballs our dogs can enjoy are very different. It’s important to follow this recipe to ensure there’s nothing harmful in the food you’re giving your dog.
How do you make easy meatballs?
This recipe only contains ingredients that are dog-safe. However, remember to only feed treats in moderation - especially if your dog has a sensitive stomach or a tendency to gain weight easily.
Ingredients (for about 10 medium-sized meatballs):
- 250 grams of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- Chopped parsley
- Whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop parsley
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Form into small meatballs and place onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes
Ground beef meatballs for dogs: Good to know
⏰ Total preparation time: 40 minutes
? Wamiz dog rating: 10/10
? Wamiz human rating: 6/10
? Wamiz tip: Once you’ve fed your dog a couple of meatballs, freeze the rest for later! That way you can use the treats you’ve made for weeks to come!
? Nutritionist’s advice: These meatballs are the only ones your dogs should be having! The meatballs humans eat are often filled with onions, garlic, salt, and other unhealthy seasonings. These can all be harmful to your pet and make them feel very sick. If you want to treat your dog with a special dinner, make sure you prepare their food separately from yours.
? Suitable for cats: Yes, in small quantities.
This must be the most time-efficient and well-liked recipe we have made so far. We highly recommend it! Will you be trying it?
Liked this recipe? Then you’ll love these too:
- Chicken Stock and Parsley Frozen Dog Treats
- Frozen Carrot Treats
- Frozen Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Dog Treats
- Frozen Watermelon Dog Treats
- Fruit and Frozen Yogurt Dog Bone Treats
- Halloween-themed Pet Chef Recipes and DIY: Pumpkin biscuits, fetch toys, tug toys
- Halloween-themed Pet Chef Recipes and DIY: Puppuccinos, tug toy, storage bucket
- Honey dog biscuits
- Minty Frozen Dog Treats for Bad Breath
- Peanut Butter Banana Dog Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream for Dogs
- Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes
- Valentine’s Day-themed Pet Chef Recipe: Cranberry Hearts