On today’s edition of Pet Chef, we present to you, the Honey Dog Biscuits recipe! This one might be a little harder to make than the other recipes we’ve shown you, but it also happens to be our biggest hit!
That’s right, Elton, our office dog, tasted these delicious biscuits and just COULDN’T get enough! If we’d let him eat the whole batch, he would’ve!
Healthy homemade dog treats
This dog biscuit recipe uses only dog-friendly ingredients. However, if your dog is vulnerable in any way, it’s best to check with your vet before you add anything new to their diet.
Total preparation time: 25 minutes
Dog’s review: 1,000 out of 5 (this one was an absolute hit)
Human’s review: 5 out of 5
Wamiz tip: Use dog bone cookie cutters to make the treats! It makes them look that much cuter!
Nutritionist’s tip: While this recipe is completely natural and all the ingredients are dog-friendly, it still contains some natural sugars. Make sure you don’t feed too many of these treats at once. To make the pleasure last, just break the treat into little pieces. That way your dog can enjoy it several times over, without eating too much!
Suitable for cats: Yes (in small amounts, just like for dogs)!
Honey dog biscuit recipe
There are a lot of ingredients for this recipe, but trust us, it’s a lot easier than it looks! And it’s so worth it!
Ingredients for honey dog biscuits recipe:
- 100 g of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 5g of peanut butter
- 60 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 35 g of oats
- 2g of vanilla sugar
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Heat up the honey with the peanut butter until liquid consistency. You can use either a pan or microwave.
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Roll the dough then using cutters, cut small pieces
- Coat your baking sheet with butter and flour
- Place the uncooked piece of cutted dough
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes
And finally...enjoy! We promise you this treat is going to be a huge hit!
Liked this recipe? You'll LOVE these: