Considering getting a dog and thinking a Border Terrier might be an option? Here are ten reasons why you absolutely, definitely shouldn't...
By, 26 Feb 2020
Honestly, avoid Border Terriers at all costs. Here's why...
1. They're not adorable. At all.
See! They're just hairy, scruffy fluff balls. This one definitely isn't one of the most adorable little things we've ever seen...
2. And they absolutely refuse to play.
Sometimes you just want a dog who you can play ball with, Border Terriers are not it. Okay, apart from this one but this one is definitely the exception…
3. They have very little musical prowess
If you want a pup who'll sing you to sleep or play you soothing piano ditties, you should look elsewhere. This one can barely even read sheet music.
4. They're very lazy and never want to go on adventures
Ask any Border Terrier and they'll tell you that they have very little interest in playtime or adventure or snowy hikes…
5. You'll never manage to get them into the bath
Ever seen a Border Terrier in the bath? Nope, us neither. It's impossible to keep them clean.
6. And they won't do that adorable tilty head thing…
See, they just won't, oh, um, well this one might be an exception…
7. And they do not get on with other dogs
You'll never find them curling up for a nap with a fellow pooch.
8. Plus, they, um, don't have much personality
Yep, do NOT get a Border Terrier if you want a silly fluff ball who will make you laugh lots. Just look how un-silly and un-adorable this guy looks.
9. They're not very cute as puppies
Ohhh, we can't keep it up, who are we trying to kid? Look at that gorgeous little thing…
10. FINE! We love Borders and you should definitely get one!
They're funny, they're cute, they're always up for fun and they're great with other dogs and with kids. We tried our hardest but these super cute pups won us over.
DOG & CAT NEWSFamily pooch loves sibling so much he wants in on nap time
DOG & CAT NEWSSpeechless: Italian woman reunited with her cat after four years