Out of curiosity: What's your favourite dog breed?

Wamiz_UK
Wamiz_UK
10 answers
chloesmith
chloesmith

Well, I'm more of a cat person but if I had to choose one dog breed that I would get, it would have to be the Dachshund. They are sooo cute 😍

Reply to
elliesanderson
elliesanderson

It comes with no surprise haha, but my favourite breed is the Golden Retriever

Reply to
julietmurphy
julietmurphy

Oh, that's a tough one. I have two Cavalier King Charles, and already I love this breed, it's not my favourite. I absolutely adore Bernese Mountain dogs, but don't have the space to have one unfortunately 

Reply to
matthewjones
matthewjones

I have two actually... the first one, the most obvious is the Cocker Spaniel and the second one is......... the Affenpinscher, don't ask me why, I just find them amazing!

Reply to
pauljohnson
pauljohnson

Hi, 

For me, it's going to have to be the Jack Russell... they are fascinating!

Reply to
jomccartney
jomccartney

Hello Wamiz_UK, 

I don't have a dog unfortunately and there are soooo many cute breeds it's so hard to choose. Mmmh, ok, I really like Samoyed dogs, I find them gorgeous. I also really really like pugs, they are so cute OMG!! 🥰

Reply to
brunocorbyn
brunocorbyn

Hi, 

My favourite breed is the Greyhound 

Reply to
jameswilson
jameswilson

My favourite dog breed is the German Shepherd

Reply to
jimdavis
jimdavis

I have a Border Terrier, her name is Millie and I must say, Millie is my first Border Terrier and she won't be my last. It's definitely my favourite breed!

Reply to
Wamiz_UK
Wamiz_UK

Thank you all so so much for your answers. It was really fun getting to know you a little better. If you want to find out more about dog breeds, it's this way: https://wamiz.co.uk/dog/breeds 

Reply to
Confirmation of deletion

Are you sure you want to delete this message?