How many cats are in this painting?

Wamiz_UK
Wamiz_UK

Hello Pet lovers,

Fancy an entertaining break? Well, you're in the right place!

Here at Wamiz, we've prepared a fun little game for you. You'll see, it's very simple: We ask you to tell us how many cats there are in this painting.
A little hint: there is a lot !! 😉

To participate it's simple: Tell us your answer by leaving a comment below this post. Those of you who manage to find the right answer will receive an exciting surprise!

So, what are you waiting for? You have until the 26th of April 2pm to give us your answers.

Good luck! 🍀

The Wamiz team 🐾

5 answers
Kikilethug
Kikilethug

Reply to
gauge2006
gauge2006

Reply to

Access the rest of the content after the ad

Wiggle1991
Wiggle1991
  • Expert verified

45 I know I'm late to the party but wanted to guess anyway, good luck to the other two players 

Reply to
Wamiz_UK
Wamiz_UK

🏆 How many winners do you think we have? 🏆

Hello Pet lovers, The moment of truth has arrived! 🎉 The number of cats in this painting is..... 42. the largest cat picture in the world are… .. 42 !

This oil painting is called My Wife's Lovers and is the largest cat picture in the world. It was painted by an Austrian painter called Carl Kahler in 1891. This canva depicts forty-two Turkish Angora cats who belonged to an American millionaire called Kate Birdsall Johnson. Some say Johnson owned 350 cats. The title of the painting was potentially conceived by Johnson's husband who may have referred to the cats with the title.

Thank you all so much for participating! Unfortunately we don't have a winner, but not to worry, we will soon organise another game. Stay tuned 😽

The Wamiz team

Reply to
Anawilliam850
Anawilliam850

I know am late, but I said 40 cats!

Reply to
Confirmation of deletion

Are you sure you want to delete this message?