How To Stop To Come The Outside Cats?

GwenBergnaum
GwenBergnaum

The fact is one outsider cat came to my house and targeted my Boto to fight him. Whenever I see him that he is coming to my house, I spread a spay and for some time he goes. But it is not the permanent solution. When I did not notice, he directly reached my house and started fighting.

My Boto is not that type of cat that he protect himself. Otherwise, I have a big garden in front of my house and some outsider cat destroys some plants and makes my garden dirty.

I dont know how to stop the cats to come to my house. Could anyone please suggest? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

5 answers
GwenBergnaum
GwenBergnaum

The most most common thing is sprinklers, which I found in articles on Google. 

At first I will try this tricks, if it work, then fine. Otherwise will have to try the other tricks. Let see what happen.

Reply to
chloesmith
chloesmith

Hi, have you tried putting orange peels around your garden? I buy oranges, eat them, but save the peels and scatter them around my garden. Cats hate citrusy smells and the neighbourhood cats have steered clear of my garden ever since I started doing this :) Lime and lemon peels would work as well. Best of luck!

Reply to
GwenBergnaum
GwenBergnaum

Hi, have you tried putting orange peels around your garden? I buy oranges, eat them, but save the peels and scatter them around my garden. Cats hate citrusy smells and the neighbourhood cats have steered clear of my garden ever since I started doing this :) Lime and lemon peels would work as well. Best of luck!

This is very good idea and will try it later. But I have purchased a cat repellent device.

Reply to
thadtx
thadtx

Dealing with outside cats can be challenging, especially when they target your pets and garden. One approach could be to create barriers like fences or motion-activated sprinklers to deter them from entering your property. Additionally, you might try using scent deterrents or installing a cat repellent device. 

Reply to
thadtx
thadtx

Dealing with outside cats can be challenging, especially when they target your pets and garden. One approach could be to create barriers like fences or motion-activated sprinklers to deter them from entering your property. Additionally, you might try using scent deterrents or installing a cat repellent device. 

Reply to
Confirmation of deletion

Are you sure you want to delete this message?