Where are all

lucymartin
lucymartin

Hey everyone I just saw that their is not any thread or post about animal welfare anyone can explain me?

5 answers
lucymartin
lucymartin

No one is there?

Reply to
jseraphin
jseraphin
  • Expert verified

Hi! It looks like no-one has started a conversation about animal welfare topics yet, but you could be the first! What would you like to discuss? Do you have any questions about animal welfare that we might be able to answer? Let us know! :)

Justine Seraphin, BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Reply to
Maria96
Maria96

Yes , this is a very important thing . Taking care of the welfare of pets is very important for their physical and emotional well-being. It's our responsibility as caregivers to provide them with proper nutrition, regular exercise, veterinary care, even a cute name and a safe environment. Beyond meeting their basic needs, we must also offer companionship, mental stimulation, and love. Remember, pets are not just animals we own; they are cherished members of our families deserving of respect, kindness, and empathy. Let's prioritize their welfare and treat them with the care and compassion they deserve.

Thanks as you have creating the thread .

Reply to
jhonpip
jhonpip

thanks for the info

Reply to

Hi there,

It's great that you're interested in discussing animal welfare! While there might not be a specific thread or post dedicated to the topic at the moment, feel free to start one yourself. You could share information about different animal welfare issues, initiatives, or even personal experiences related to caring for animals. I'm sure many members would appreciate the opportunity to engage in such an important conversation.

Looking forward to your contributions!

Best regards,https://carforcash.ae/

Reply to
Confirmation of deletion

Are you sure you want to delete this message?