Old cat

cwalker
cwalker

Hi there. My cat is getting very old and is currently being treated for skin cancer. I know I don’t have much time left with him. What can I do to make sure he’s as happy and comfortable as can be in his last few weeks with us?

2 answers

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your situation and send my best to you all! I would suggest spoiling your little boy rotten, show him how much you love him and give him all the sardines he can eat!

On a more serious note I would suggest making him a safe space, a den almost that is super comfy and warm, with his favourite blankets etc so he can feel safe and comfortable. If you suspect he is in pain or discomfort your vet can prescribe medication to make him happier. Hang in there and appreciate the time you have left!

My thoughts are with you at this time. ❤️

Reply to
lilythompson
lilythompson

I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s so hard when you know the time is coming, and it’s even harder when it actually does come. But I completely agree with Joe, the best thing you can do is just be there for your pet. Let him know he is loved and let him indulge! :)

Reply to
Confirmation of deletion

Are you sure you want to delete this message?