I need help with my research on pet influencers 🐶

LindaZ
LindaZ

Hello everyone! 👋

As part of my final year of study for a master's degree in Digital Marketing, I am conducting a research paper on pet influencers. I would greatly appreciate your participation in a questionnaire that aims to explore how pet influencers on Instagram manage to generate attachment within their community.

Your valuable answers will contribute to a better understanding of the factors that create attachment between Instagram users and the pet influencers they follow. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and will only take a few minutes to complete. 😉

To ensure that the data collected is relevant to my research, I kindly request the participation of individuals who consider Instagram as one of the top three social media platforms they actively use. Additionally, this questionnaire is intended for those who follow at least one pet influencer on Instagram.

I apologize for any language barriers as English is not my native tongue. However, your responses will still greatly assist me in gathering valuable insights for my research.

Here is the link to my questionnaire: Is the pet influencer just like any other ?

Thank you in advance for your time and contribution!

3 answers
matildadawson
matildadawson

Cool survey! Good luck with your research paper! :)

Reply to
jbsmith
jbsmith

Cool! I'll answer your survey :)

Reply to
Maria96
Maria96

Hello there!

Congratulations on reaching the final year of your master's degree in Digital Marketing! Your research paper on pet influencers sounds fascinating and definitely contributes to understanding modern digital trends.

I'm more than happy to assist you by participating in your questionnaire. It's crucial to delve into the dynamics of attachment between Instagram users and the pet influencers they follow, as it sheds light on evolving online behaviors and community engagement.

Rest assured, I'll take a few moments to complete the questionnaire and provide you with my insights. Your efforts in ensuring anonymity and minimizing language barriers are commendable, and they make the process smooth and inclusive for all participants.

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to your research, and I wish you all the best with your study!

Reply to
Confirmation of deletion

Are you sure you want to delete this message?