How is Drools pet food products?

Pawrulz
Pawrulz

I am asking for a suggestion on how good Drools pet food products are, I am asking for my 6-month-old female pug.

1 answer
Anawilliam850
Anawilliam850

Drools is a popular pet food brand in India that offers a range of products for dogs, including puppy food. The brand claims to use high-quality ingredients, including real chicken and vegetables, in their products to provide balanced nutrition for dogs.

However, it's important to note that every dog is unique, and their nutritional needs may vary depending on factors such as breed, age, and activity level. It's always a good idea to consult with your veterinarian to determine the best diet for your specific dog.

When selecting a pet food, it's also important to check the ingredients list and nutritional information to ensure that the product meets your dog's dietary needs. Look for a food that provides a balance of protein, carbohydrates, and fats, and avoid foods with excessive amounts of fillers or additives.

If you're considering feeding your 6-month-old pug Drools pet food, you may want to start with their puppy food formula and gradually transition your dog to the new food

Reply to
Confirmation of deletion

Are you sure you want to delete this message?