With us all staying home more than ever, we learned to appreciate our pets like never before. The owners of these 10 fluffballs spotted their pups' magic personalities and shared them with the world!
Check out our top ten pup pics of 2020:
1. This sad English Bulldog who broke our heart clean in two
Big Poppa has been so sad today, I think he miss playing with the kids in the building. He just watches them from the patio pic.twitter.com/gVooqvZ5oI— Rae Elle (@RaeElle) April 22, 2020
2. This pup who is so cool, he shouldn’t even be allowed!
3. This Golden Retriever who is making friends everywhere she goes
sorry to interrupt, important news: pic.twitter.com/TrMmSumVzj— Ἀρχιμήδης (@_woollyback) June 17, 2020
4. These two pups who have developed a new lockdown game but don’t feel like explaining the rules to their humans
I’m fascinated by the rules of this game pic.twitter.com/JIIzJKvGOD— Earthling (@ziyatong) July 31, 2020
5. This Staffie who refuses to accept that she’s supposed to be a fish now
My sister got a net to keep the dog in the back seat but she does not accept pic.twitter.com/LKFlOqBSBL— scythe holder (@metal_crab) September 7, 2020
6. This puppy who has no idea why her owner has shrunk so much
7. This Labrador who thinks when life gets tough you just have to smile
So my sister bought her dog a new ball for Christmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/8MWoTgtTMU— Hilbo Flowerpot Baggins (@hilary_l072) December 25, 2020
8. This Pug who is dancing right the way into 2021
Dogs realizing no one can leave the house: pic.twitter.com/qdkIWUVDFY— AK🐻 (@ajakobian) March 14, 2020
9. These two babies who are equally pleased to see each other
I can’t even believe these pics are real and it’s MY family 🤩😭🤍 pic.twitter.com/M7Xlygysck— brianna (@briannalhaynes) November 24, 2020
10. This puppy who knows a thing or two about incredible marketing
sometimes you gotta take em for a test run before you buy em ❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/RI5iCXhmKo— G will remain Heartbroken (@3005bear) December 4, 2020
Which pup gets your vote for #1 lockdown dog?
See also: 10 reasons you definitely shouldn't get a Border Terrier