7 pets who have absolutely no respect for personal space
We love it when our pets jump onto our laps and curl up to watch TV (even if that pet is a Great Dane). These guys though, are taking up close and personal to a new level.
Published on the 25/08/2020, 12:00
We’ve all been late for an important meeting because our pet has decided to sit on our lap just as we were about to leave the house – it’s the natural way for animal lovers.
These cheeky cats and dogs though have taken things to the extreme. See if you recognise any of these positions from your furry friend.
1. This kitty who has found the best use of her cone of shame
She’d been to the vets and was relieved to be back. Her owner was understandably powerless to move her.
2. This cat who has a toasty warm tail thanks to your work from home antics
Our cats are spending a lot more time with us now we’re all working from home. This fellow has found an unexpected bonus to remote working.
3. This boy who just wanted to be close
This Beagle wanted some affection and knew exactly how to get it.
4. This cat who will decide your work hours
“That’s enough work now human, time to play”
5. This dog who loves you so much, she’ll never let go
Who needs tug toys when they can just use you?
6. If you insist on wearing trousers then this cat will support you every step of the way
“Wait, what? Don’t we just wear pyjamas every day now? No? Well, in that case, I’m wearing your trousers too.”
7. These cats can’t see why you’d ever need to be alone
Um, at least, your cats will never judge you, we suppose…
See also: Silly rescue Pittie thinks he’s a cat and acts just like them