We’ve all seen the odd Poodle with the same shade of fur as their owner’s hair but these pets have picked up their owner's personality traits too!
By, 2 Aug 2020
They say that dogs are a human’s best friend. We’d agree but we’d like to give a shout out to the cats of the world who are giving their canine counterparts a run for their money too.
Check out these seven pets who are tiny little shadows to their humans.
1. This Pug who fully understands the importance of having eyes everywhere
Well, how else will you keep a lookout for squirrels?
2. This kitty who’s well into gaming
Computer games aren’t for everyone but they’re certainly for this cat and her owner.
3. This pup who learned her smile from her owner
This little cutie always knew how to smile, she just perfected the technique from her very smiley owner.
4. This trio who are like three peas in a pod
The glasses, the haughty stare, we can barely tell who’s who!
5. These two who have similar feelings about the rain
Wamiz dog Pablo is not a fan of the rain and now we all know where he gets it from.
6. This pup who is learning the power of a look
This Golden Retriever has been guilty of being TOO smiley before but thankfully she has her owner to teach her all about the power of the frown.
7. This supportive cat who understands how hard life can be
Life can be hard, this cat understands that. It's why she’s got her sympathy face down so well.