8 pets who’ve watched their tiny humans grow up
The friendship that a child forms with a pet is lovely to see and it's even more heartwarming when that child is fully grown and loves their furry pal more than ever.
Published on the 09/06/2020, 18:00
1. Same girl, same dog, same t-shirt
This girl has grown and her now senior pup has been by her side the whole time. How she still fits into that t-shirt though is anyone’s guess...
2. This boy who can’t lift his dog quite as easily as he once did
From tiny pup to fully grown, Golden Retrievers grow A LOT, as shown by these adorable pics - the dog may be too big to be lifted but he's just as happy to be with his boy.
3. From girl to boy and the pup is always by his side
Dogs love us unconditionally and forever and gender is irrelevant for doggos this good.
4. Same dog, same boy, same tartan couch?
A lot can happen in 16 years but some things never change (including the couch in this case).
5. 17 years apart, same bond
From a pair of little pups, these girls both grew big and strong and their bond is as special as ever.
6. Tiny kitten to plus-size cat
This tiny kitten did some serious growing in ten years and by her side throughout it all was her best human friend.
7. From teeniest pup to all grown up
This gorgeous Springer Spaniel has grown a lot in nine years but she’s just as photogenic as ever.
8. A lot can change in a decade
The young boy in the photo is virtually unrecognisable after ten years of growing, his best friend and the bond the two share though is unmistakable.