Eight animals who can sleep absolutely anywhere
How did you sleep last night? Well, we hope, and if not these tiny fluffballs are here to show us that nothing needs to get in the way of a great nap.
Published on the 03/06/2020, 21:00
There are various points throughout the day that we’d like a little nap, these furballs just have the dedication to actually take one. Anywhere, anytime.
1. This cat who finds shopping really quite boring
First you have to get a trolley, then you have to choose what you want, then you have to pay…it’s really very tiring for cats.
2. This pup who really did want to go for that walk…
… she just didn’t realise it would be quite so long between naps.
3. This cat who wanted to choose a DVD
We’ve all been there, put on a great film only to fall asleep within the first 20 minutes. This kitty just didn’t manage to get as far as actually choosing the DVD…
4. This puppy who needed an office hours powernap
This little Corgi pup loves their job, they just love napping at their desk that little bit more.
5. This kitty who LIVES for adventure
This little kitty has tried it all, cycling, kayaking, sky diving but he couldn’t really tell you much about any of it as he’s happily dozed through every single activity.
6. This pup who thinks this is as good a place as any
It’s hard work being a puppy, there’s an awful lot of growing to do so you can hardly blame this little one for spotting a shoe and immediately falling asleep in it.
7. This pup who has to admit he’s probably too young for driving lessons
There’s no set age for puppies to learn to drive and this one would be the first to admit he might not be ready yet. As soon as he wakes up he'll reconsider.
8. These puppies who are having a group nap
Well, if you’d just wait until naptime was over before you took the pic, all this could have been avoided!