If you can tell these 16 breeds apart, then you’re a dog specialist
There are 340 dog breeds recognized by the FCI – that’s a lot of dogs! But do you know all of them? Better yet, can you tell them all apart?
Published on the 30/05/2020, 19:00
Indeed, some breeds look extremely similar. And you might not notice it until they’re sitting right next to each other. So, get a note pad, concentrate, and try to get 100% on our quiz. We bet it’ll be harder than you think!
1. Which one is the Whippet?
2. Which one is the German Shepherd?
3. Which one is the Siberian Husky?
4. Which one is the French Bulldog?
5. Which one is the Shetland Sheepdog?
6. Which one is the Old English Sheepdog?
7. Which one is the Rottweiler?
8. Which one is the Shiba Inu?
The correct answers are: B, A, A, B, A, A, B, B
If you got all of these right, then, congratulations! You are a true dog expert!
Were you able to recognise the other breeds? In order of appearance, the other breeds listed were: Italian Greyhound, Belgian Malinois, Alaskan Malamute, Boston Terrier, Rough Collie, Bearded Collie, Doberman, and Japanese Akita Inu.
DOG & CAT NEWSMeet the pooch crowned 2020’s most beautiful dog