1. Car journeys are about to get a whole lot more fun
Tired of long and boring car journeys to visit your relatives? Don’t worry, your new pooch is about to change that!
2. You might struggle to get close to the heater
Do you love cosying up next to the fire or radiator on cold nights? You may have a bit of a fight on your hands from now on but they do provide their own warmth - if you can wrestle them onto your lap, that is.
3. Forgetting to change the bin isn’t an option…
Are you the sort of person who just flattens down the rubbish rather than taking the bins out? Yeah, you might want to rethink that from now on…
4. You’ll never fail to be surprised
We couldn’t tell you quite what’s happening in this pic but we can tell you, you’re in for a whole lot of unusual sights now you have a pet in the house.
5. You can forget about lazy days indoors
Oh, thought you’d stay in and not leave the house all day? Yeah, that’s not gonna happen we’re afraid.
6. But you can expect to laugh every.single.day
We’ll give it 24 hours with your new furry friend before you know precisely what we’re talking about. We love our pets!