As many cat owners find themselves in self-isolation during the coronavirus outbreak, at least they can look to their feline friends for company. But as owners share photos of their purrfect pals on social media, it seems that cats just aren't bothered about what’s going on in the world and the impact it's having on their humans.
5 cats who are just too cute to care
1. When we were told we now had to work at home, no one told us what it would be like working with our new furry colleagues.
My mom and her cat Hobbes! He just likes sleepin like that pic.twitter.com/LJY2Tf7ZRQ— Olivia Chin Mueller (@ocmillustration) February 16, 2020
2. But being at home more now does give us more time to enjoy all the cute and clever tricks our felines have purrfected.
enjoy this video of my cat’s 6th attempt to jump on the counter. pic.twitter.com/D1nnhVMG09— great value sophie turner (@savannah_moon_) September 28, 2019
3. Of course, isolating at home with our feline friends means we are never alone. Especially during mealtimes.
cat pretends to eat everything his owner eats 🤣 pic.twitter.com/y2aRDXvjj4— 𝕽𝖊𝖓.🕊️ (@eliterenno) March 14, 2020
4. At least working from home and not having to commute means we can have a relaxing lie-in. But we do have to share the bed.
My cat is so domesticated he thinks hes a people. pic.twitter.com/SnXITVF5OD— David Ashmore (@Aspari_) July 2, 2019
5. While it may be an uncertain and stressful time for most of the household, at least we have our resident feline to help us through it.
My dog was terrified of the fireworks so my cat went and cuddled up with her my heart is crying still pic.twitter.com/qiItzmHJDh— Vic (@viceves) July 5, 2016
Maybe our feline friends do care more than we give them credit for!