We've all looked in the mirror from time to time and wished we could change what we see but at least we've never fallen in love or made an instant enemy out of our reflection...
By, 23 Mar 2020
Being a divine dog or cute cat must be tough, especially when you happen to stumble across an equally adorable creature who seems to be following you around. Check out these pets who have discovered the mirror.
1. This dog who is not happy about the competition
The nerve of that absolutely gorgeous pooch who's broken into that doggo's home!
2. This cat who has a new dance partner at least
I suppose if you're going to discover your arch rival lives in your bathroom mirror then it's good to know that they're also an exceptional dancer.
3. This dog who doesn't mind the rival but can’t work out how the sky got down there
That dog can wait, this pup is worried about what will happen now he lives in the sky.
4. This dog who's ready to fight
That same dog turns up in mirrors, cupabords, puddles and TV screens and this pooch is willing to fight.
5. This cat who loves what he sees
If you're going to have a cat living in your window then it helps that they're truly gorgeous.
6. This dog who has no idea how that got there
This doggo has been to this spot in the kitchen a hundred times before and there DEFINITELY wasn't a handsome pooch there last time.
7. This little kitty who might just have found a new friend.
She seems kinda nice, right?
8. This Golden Retriever who just knows you put that dog there
Come on, admit it, you put that dog there. Now, can you get it out please?
9. These kittens who found a whole new set of siblings
These little kitties thought they were lucky enough having each other but their family just doubled and they're all delighted.
10. This French Bulldog who's in the mood to play
Come on doggo, come out to play!