There's no other way to say it, we love dogs. Those itty bitty ones, those almost-as-big-as-a-horse ones. Here are a few of the many, many dogs that deserve more than 10 out of 10.
By, 10 Mar 2020
If you don't use social media much then you may not have stumbled across the We Rate Dogs pages. They do exactly as their name suggests and give ratings to dogs in the most wholesome way possible.
Here are 10 of our favourite dogs who thoroughly deserve their 12 out of 10 ratings.
1. This good dog who's helping with the dishes
Doing the dishes can be a chore. Thankfully, this good boy is here to lick everything clean before it goes into the dishwasher.
2. This good pup who is getting ready for his wheelchair
This little cutie was born with faulty elbows so he'll probably have one of those cool dog wheelchairs when he grows up but for now he's hobbling along without a care in the world.
3. This clever pup who's king of the chessboard
Look at that focus and concentration, it'll be checkmate in no time!
4. This stepdad who's been shopping for his new daughter
It's not easy welcoming a new member to the pack but this dad is doing a grand old job and his clothing choices are superb.
5. This little pup who has nothing but love for you
This little guy has a face full of concern but that's only because he loves you so much.
6. This pup who was photographed before and after being told she was a good girl
The before, the after. We'd give her a hundred out of ten if it was up to us.
7. This pup who won't let anything hold him back.
We could all take a leaf out of this boy's book. He's just had skis added to his wheelchair to help him get through the snow and he couldn't be happier!