With the news that 1 in 5 of us buy Valentine's Day gifts for our pets we got to thinking, just how spoiled are our pets? Well the answer is...very!
By, 18 Feb 2020
A trip to the groomers? Fine. A bubble bath and a glass of paswecco? That might be a step too far. We've compliled a list of nine of the most pampered pooches in town. See how your furry friend measures up.
1. This little pooch who gets her own dressing gown AND control of the remote
There's nothing like relaxing after a long day at work and… letting your Yorkshire Terrier decide what you watch.
2. This pretty kitty who has her own personalised stationery
You can't beat being able to see at a glance which things belong to you. Luckily for this kitty, that's everything.
3. This teacup pup who runs her own photo shoots
The light has to be right, the background has to be sparkly and the accessories have to be pink. It's all in her rider.
4. This Italian Greyhound who has her own Aston Martin…
…not to mention her own Thelma and Louise style scarf to protect her fur from those pesky winds.
5. This pup who's already started flying lessons
You've got to teach them early. It worked for Dumbo…
6. This cat who has balloons and pressies for his b-day but wants more
It's not enough. Look at that face, how could you resist?
7. This Golden Retriever who needs that dummy and that blanket and that toy
Well, car journeys can be stressful and we'd never be the one to take anything away from this gorgeous pooch.
8. This Pug who has so many Pug toys even he's not sure which one is him
He loves Pug toys, just don’t ask him to pick his favourite.