10 dog posts to get you through the bluest week of the year
Don't let the year's most depressing week get you down, take a look at these good boys and girls and you're sure to have a smile on your face.
Published on the 22/01/2020, 22:00
Following swiftly on from Blue Monday and Blue Tuesday is January 23 which supposedly is officially the most depressing day of the year. We can barely keep up with which day is meant to be the worst, all we know is that these dogs are showing off their sunny sides, whatever the weather.
The only difficult thing about these pics will be trying to decide on a favourite!
1. This boy who always has a smile on his chops
How can you not smile back?
2. This German Shepherd who absolutely LOVES the cold weather
Forget hats and scarves, this GSD is at the perfect temperature despite the snow!
3. This precious pup about to start her police dog training
We feel safer already.
4. This Dachshund who couldn’t be prouder of her new pupper
The pride in those eyes, the smile on her little face. 10/10 for both!
5. This adorable pup who will happily lead your gym class
It's almost enough to get us off the couch!
6. This dog who will never give up in his quest to grow taller than his horse pal
Keep striving doggo, you're almost there.
7. This pupper who's very beautiful and doesn't mind who knows it
Those eyes! That snoot! That little smile!
8. These best pals who love a selfie
We’d smile too if our best pal was that adorable.
9. This very happy trio who have no idea that it’s winter
Winter? What winter?
10. This adorable pup who did exactly what was asked and got dressed up for the cold weather
Um, we didn't mean... oh, it doesn't matter, you still look perfect.