10 pooches that will warm your heart on this cold day
Don't let the cold get you down, these adorable pooches are here for you! Gaze on these balls of fluff and get ready to have your cockles well and truly warmed.
Published on the 08/12/2019, 13:00, Updated on the 19/12/2019, 15:22
The nights are long and the temperatures are low, it’s officially winter and what better way to thaw out than by perusing some of the most heart-meltingly cutest pooches we’ve ever seen?
1. This green-eye pup is keeping us warm with dreams of sunny days
Sun + sea + adorable puppers equals exactly what we need to stay warm in the middle of winter.
2. This Golden Retriever pup and her warming tail
Name one thing more heartwarming than an adorable puppy with a very waggy tail. Got nothing? We thought as much. Feast your eyes on this little beauty.
3. This smiling Staffie will make sure you love Christmas
If you're a bit of a Grinch when it comes to the festive season then we dare you to watch this happy little reindeer and not smile at least a little bit.
4. This sleeping pup is reminding us that winter is for napping
Okay, us humans aren't traditionally animals that hibernate the winter away but this comfy pup is here to remind us that there a few things cosier than daytime napping in the cold months.
5. This smile will warm even the coldest of hearts
If nothing else is warming you up this winter then try smiling. It certainly worked for this gorgeous pooch.
6. The life-affirming snooted pooch
Look into the snoot of positivity and get ready to feel like a very good boy or girl.
7. This brave pooch is keeping the streets safe
The nights may be dark but the streets are safe as houses thanks to this brave pooch.
8. This pup doing her bit to entertain you
Sure, we all love music but a song performed especially for you by this tiny little pooch is sure to keep you feeling toasty warm, whatever the weather.
9. This husky pup who feels just as lazy as you
It's not the time of year for 10k runs or leafy green salads. Take a leaf out of this doggos book and relax this winter.
10. The pup who is definitely colder than you and still loving life
Still not warm? Well at the very least you can feel safe in the knowledge that you're much warmer than this big fluff ball and he doesn't seem to mind the cold at all.