Pongo, who is an adorable Dalmatian, makes everyone in his family happy. But he has an unfortunate tendency to sometimes do silly things while playing.
By, 12 Oct 2019
Owner of pet dog Pongo noticed something strange was going on with his favourite puppy. He realises that Pongo isn’t doing well and decides to take him to the vet.
The vet carries out all the necessary exams and check-ups, but the owner is pretty sure that Pongo has a urinary tract infection.
The vet decides to check Pongo’s bladder using an x-ray so he can accurately diagnose the problem. And that’s when the vet realises that Pongo doesn’t have a urinary tract infection.
On the x-ray, it is clear to see that there is a foreign body inside Pongo, which is circular and most likely a ball.
Unfortunately, the ball was too big to be pooed out, so a mandatory operation had to be carried out which would have no risk on Pongo’s health in any way.
A golf ball
Faced with the discovery, Pongo’s owner is obviously in shock. He admits to taking Pongo regularly on the golf courses, but he never saw him swallow one of the balls.
Fortunately, the operation went smoothly. But this golf ball could have caused significant damage if it had not been discovered quickly enough.
Pongo is so lucky and we’re glad he’s on the road to recovery.