Daisy Ramos was enjoying one of her daily strolls with her pooches when what should've been a mere discomfort became a near-death experience.
By, 11 Oct 2019
She noticed one of her dogs taking a particular interest in something that was sitting right in the middle of the green.
Then, Daisy suddenly realises that her dog is in fact eating a poo! But she isn’t quick enough, and by the time she reaches her pooch, the poo is already long gone.
A very sick dog
Once back in the house, Daisy’s dog starts to show signs of sickness. She has severe diarrhoea and is starting to tremble. As the hours go by, the dog doesn’t feel any better, and even starts to get dehydrated. So Daisy decides to bring her urgently to the vet’s.
Once the vet takes one look at the dog, he realises how critical the situation is. If he doesn’t act fast, the dog may not survive. After just a few exams, the vet comes to a very surprising – and pretty grim - conclusion. The dog had in fact eaten human excretions! Worse than that, she had eaten a cocaine addict’s poo. And that’s why she was so sick: the cocaine was having a devastating effect on her body.
Daisy was understandably shocked. Just because someone couldn’t go all the way to the bathroom, her poor dog could’ve died!
Luckily, since she was given treatment just in time, the dog survived and is now on the road to recovery.