Mayka: female dog to adopt
- Breed(s): Crossbreed
- Age: 2 Years
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- Shelter's location:
Teluma's Dream - London
- Neutered: yes
- Microchipped: yes
- Dewormed: yes
- Vaccinated: yes
** Mayka is currently in a pound in Northern Spain. She can travel to her new home in England or Wales**
This gorgeous girl is Mayka. She is 1.5 years old and a female cross breed. She is a small/medium size, at 13kg.
We’ll never know how an animal feels being kept in a 2m x 2m cage, fighting to survive and surrounded by many other dogs in the same situation, suffering from fear and stress. Mayka arrived at the dog-pound in Northern Spain a few weeks ago. She looks like Sarp’s sister, but she isn’t. She also looks like a little fox!
She weighs 13kg and seems to be a mixed breed of German Shepherd and a smaller breed.
Mayka was caught by the dog catchers on the street and brought to the pound. Therefore we don't have any information about her past or previous life. She is a bit shy, but super friendly and sociable with other dogs. She shares the kennel with Sarp, with whom she gets along very well. Her future adopter will have to have the patience to take things slowly to earn her trust. She is just starting her life and we are looking for an experienced family that is able to provide all the necessary requirements for an active dog like her, including long walks, runs, socialisation with other dogs, and the provision of stimuli to satisfy both her physical and physiological needs. Mayka hasn't and also can't be tested with cats, children or other animals apart from other dogs as she is currently living in the pound.
She is spayed, vaccinated, dewormed, with a pet passport, microchip and negative blood test results for all Mediterranean diseases. She is ready to travel to England or Wales (not Scotland) as soon as her forever home comes forward. If you’d like to increase your family with our beautiful little Mayka, please get in touch with us.
- I am shy at the beginning and need time to get used to new people and environments
- I love my exercise and need an active home
- I am very bright and love working things out
- I am an active girl and need physical and mental stimulation for a good balance
- I need a home that is patient with me and happy to train and show me a lot of things
- I need a home that is at ease with my kind of dog, who have a good understanding and experience of dog behaviour
- I can not be placed in a home with young children